· a deed of disinheritance;
· a General Power of Attorney;
· official documentation issued by the Town Hall such as Identity Documents;
· official documentation issued by Immigration Offices such as police reports and certifications and resident permits;
· official documentation in support of international protection holders and lodged in Court;
· legal agreements such as the Memorandum of Understanding signed by Italy and Libya on February 2nd 2017;
· law decrees such as the Minniti-Orlando decree on urgent provisions to speed up the international protection procedures and measures against illegal immigration;
· simplified concepts to understand the legal language, such as for example the
I am willing to acquire new competences while contributing to new challenges.
· English to Italian;
· Italian to English;
· Spanish to Italian;
· Spanish to English.
Word count: 350
I have a BA in Social Sciences for Development and Cooperation to Peace and a MA in Governance and the Global System (International Relations).